The Obassadors are Orlando ambassadors from diverse backgrounds who are sharing their voices and visions of Orlando to amplify the story of our region.
A natural expansion of the Orlando Economic Partnership's business branding campaign, "Orlando. You don't know the half of it." Obassadors add depth and dimension to the Orlando brand from a cultural and quality of life perspective.
What do I need to do?
- Share your love for living, working and playing in Orlando using the hashtag: #ThisIsOrlando
- Join the Facebook group here.
Okay, do you have examples of other posts?
Check these out.
Host an Obassador field trip!
Have an awesome place around town the everyone should know about? Follow these steps to host a field trip for other Orlando ambassadors.
- Pick a date, time and location
- Choose to host privately (invitation only) or publicly (all Obassadors invited)
- If private:
- Work with the Orlando Economic Partnership (email here) to come up with a custom contact list of Obassadors to invite via phone or email
- Personally invite Obassadors to attend the field trip
- If public:
- Create a Facebook event in the Obassadors Facebook group, and hit “invite all”.
- Post/ promote the event in the group with “Save the Date” posts
- Create agenda for the field trip and get approval of agenda from Partnership
- Arrive early and greet all attendees
- Proceed with the plans for the event/ tour/ etc.
- Touch base with the Partnership for post-field trip recap and discussion
Top #ThisIsOrlando Contributers